- Joined
- May 6, 2009
- Messages
- 247
- Reaction score
- 11
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Saint Paul, MN
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites Coinmaster, Bounty Hunter LRP
Nokta Legend
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I found this odd Saint Paul dog tax tag a couple years ago. Had to look for the photo so I could add it to this thread. (Some really interesting tags on here! Neat!)
Found this one in Bishop, Ca. about 6 years ago. After insane, exhausting research I was (hopefully) able to ascertain this is the only known dog tax tag from Bishop.View attachment 650067
Wow. Alot of dog tags. If all the dog tag collectors got together for a convention do you think one or two pizzas would be enough? Sorry, just kidding. Not exactly a dog tag, but everytime I see a DIP sign on the highway it reminds me of my ex-wife. Does that count as a dog tag?
TimC A little more humor.... " When I die let all the dogs in the town (poop) on my grave. It won't be long before my grave has better flowers than yours." TKC