What's new

got one coming!

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2016
Messages
5,412
Reaction score
12,055
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got one coming in the mail..
 
Test it against the AT Pro. I found they were very similar. :skullflag:
 
Awesome, can’t wait for a head to head with Nox and Deus
 
What did you order?
 
MULTI KRUZER
 
dang .. how many detectors do you have in your arsenal? Good luck with the new toy!
 
Anxiously awaiting some MMK videos, I love mine, I bet it outperforms the Nox in most test
 
Anxiously awaiting some MMK videos, I love mine, I bet it outperforms the Nox in most test

The one area I know for a fact it will be better in is build quality and ergonomics. Performance, I can't see it being better in recovery speed or plucking non ferrous out of trashy spots. Especially low conductors. Looking forward to it though! If it even hangs with the Eq then it's a heck of a buy.
 
Curious to see your analysis. The one thing that stands out to me is how quick and easy it is to get in tune with. Also. It's great with the stock coil but the 7" makes it a whole different machine.
 
You should have gotten your Kruzer from Terry Soloman, as you may have gotten a great deal on it. We're all still waiting for his review too, so when's your coming?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom