What's new

GOT ONE FROM THE COINSTAR!

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,452
Reaction score
10,340
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always nice to see faded silver waiting in the coinstar. 1960 D Roosevelt dime....and a clean looking 2020 D as well...
 

Attachments

  • 20210201_134102.webp
    20210201_134102.webp
    627.7 KB · Views: 131
  • 20210201_134120.webp
    20210201_134120.webp
    982.9 KB · Views: 104
Nice recovery always well timed
 
Free silver sure makes for a good day!
 
Nice job on the silver Rosie.
 
Sometimes takes a keen eye to spot a lone rosie in the tray. Congratulations
 
Fan Dime Tastic!
 
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
I usually run my fingers along and around the upper area where they pour the coins in and in the reject area as well...you never know :)
 
I had one of those feelings that said I needed to check the coinstar...
 
Thats awesome. The most bizarre coinstar find I have ever had is a merc dime that was stuck on the hinge of the hopper . Didn't even go into the machine, what are the odds?
 
Can I suggest having this moved to the “Coinstar Finds” forum?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom