Fr3nchy27
Sr. Member
Good evening fellow treasure hunters. I got out today and hit a couple of spots with Dan3921, my dad, uncle and my brother. No silver today for me, but I got an 1889 IH and an 1826 LC. I also found a really cool pistol. I would love help dating it. It looks really old to me. Also pictured are my other relics. A spoon handle with a detailed design on it, (any idea on how old it is?), an old copper ring with a baseball stone and the detail of a bat and glove on the sides, and a couple of old buttons. Can anyone date these? I have found quite few of the lead ones before, but I don't know how old they are. Thanks for looking. Happy hunting all!
Attachments
-
coinsandoldthings001.webp17.8 KB · Views: 910 -
coinsandoldthings002.webp5.8 KB · Views: 891 -
coinsandoldthings003.webp6 KB · Views: 859 -
coinsandoldthings004.webp27 KB · Views: 898 -
coinsandoldthings005.webp26.8 KB · Views: 893 -
coinsandoldthings006.webp5.1 KB · Views: 899 -
coinsandoldthings007.webp11.1 KB · Views: 888 -
coinsandoldthings008.webp13 KB · Views: 864
Upvote
0







