Got Out today and found my very first silver!!

lakillian

Dec 29, 2006
Winfield, WV
Detector(s) used
Exp II, Prism V, Ace 250
I was given permission to detect at a local Drive-In Theater and so the last 2 days I have been doing just that. Yesterday I found 4 quarters. Today I found 4 quarters, 7 dimes and 11 pennies plus some other stuff. Check out the pictures!

DSCN8066.JPG
DSCN8067.JPG
DSCN8068.JPG
DSCN8069.JPG
DSCN8074.JPG
DSCN8075.JPG

The ring says 925 Thailand. So I am guessing it is silver. OHHHHHHHH I forgot to take a picture of the NO SMOKING sign I found in the ground.

Upvote 0
Nice!
They make a lot of quality rings in Thailand. I'd love to detect a drive in. You should also check outside the fence area, where kids might jump it to sneak in.

Keep us posted on the drive-in finds!

Ridley

way to go laki. nice finds. thanks too for the idea. we have an old drive-in that has been shut down since tho mid 80s, but ran for 30 to 40 years before that. again great stuff!

Godspeed

wrr

Nice Laki, see how you are improving, it only gets better, congrats on a good post.

Don

The pendant/ Charm with the blue has a K on it and a Clef and tamborine. I believe it is from a high school here in Clay County. I believe it is band but I am not 100% sure.

Any Ideas?

Lori

forgot to add a close up of the charm/pendant

Attachments

• DSCN8076.JPG
    DSCN8076.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 975
I thought I just posted this but I guess not. There is a high school by the name of Keystone Heights High School. So I am thinking that is what it is.

Lori

Excellent...yes, check out those fences!

HH
-GC

Hey, congrats on your first silver. Nice rings also and you can't knock battery money.

Were you using your ACE 250?

HH all, keep the coil to the soil, Ringfinder

I found the Ring with the Ace but all the other stuff with the Prism V.

Lori

Nice finds and congrats on your first silver

Eddy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back