What's new

Got out today...first time in a loooonnnnnng time.

mighty_mace

Full Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2007
Messages
217
Reaction score
41
Golden Thread
0
Location
Schuylkill County, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was able to get some time out swinging today and had a blast. Found some clad, nothing old...a decorative emlem from a bow and a nifty old arcade token. Also found this "rock" that was setting off my machine with +1 vdi numers. Not quite sure what it is.





 
Upvote 20
THATS A START ...
 
Congrats on your clad - token & hot rock finds - been a while since I have done any dirt fishin, way to hot and been putting in a lot of hours at work - thanks for sharing your post & I wish you many more great finds.

Texas ED
 
great_find.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Nice Finds M_M !

Sorry I can't confirm on the rock. almost Looks like a Piece of Anthracite
because of the apparent shine, but not quite
with all the small layers.
plus if it's sounding off,
it's most likely Iron ore. I used to find that allot around here.
only ever guessed on it's content.

the bear coin/emblem is cool :thumbsup: those are new to me.

funny how 90% of those who made those tokens at the local carnivals
messed up on spelling and or spaces.
not sure if it was human or machine error.

Jan Ward ? Seems to me I Should know her/him , Considering the Average
age of those Tokens in Our area.

I want to school With a Ward. Joel I think.
Dnet could be correct or Annet Misspelled )

Keep those Finds Coming :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
Cool old finds!
 
Congrats on your token, and getting back out to detect.
 
Always good to get out no matter what you find. Congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom