What's new

Got out with the Deus to where the Quest Failed

metaldetectorguy

Full Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2011
Messages
190
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
SouthSide
Detector(s) used
Dual Field, CZ-21, V3i, VX3, Deus, BHID 300, Coinmaster GT, MX5, Ace 150, Ace 250, Gtax 1000, MXT Pro
Quick hour and a half hunt back to the scene of the crime. I was just about to call it a day and I found a horse riding area. I swung 2 rows and found a spot that had like 10 dimes in one spot. I will definitely be returning. Here is a video if you care to watch and subscribe. Thanks.

Finds.webp Coins.webp
 
Upvote 12
Well that was a fun watch! Gotta love that dirt. Nice score on the coins!
 
Glad to see you back with your face in the wind.
 
Nice fun hunt! :occasion14:
 
Has anyone heard form the metaldetectorguy lately??? He needs to come back and join us.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom