got permission to MD church parking lot.

Jimmy@romega

Dec 4, 2008
rome, ga
Looks like a great place to MD mainly clad not expecting older stuff. It use to be some kind of factory decades ago then a church bought it back in 97 and was there to 2006 and what is there now if some kinda small group church that is still associate with the same church. What makes this place ideal is the parking lot is 90% graveled. The church does have alot of church goers around 500+ and 2 morning services so maybe even more than that. The parking lot is probably the size of football field so Im guessing around 200 parking spaces. I usually have luck with clad in graveled parking lots. Im going to do an update later on the clad total my goal is probably at least 10.00 but shooting for 20.00. I hope I don't end up with just pennies.

Upvote 0
Well you never know and the more places you have with permission the better anyway. Good luck

Keep us posted on your finds. Gravel digging !!! Now that's working hard for your treasure.

Good Luck.

No I use a Pick. a durable oversized Pick you can get at a hardware store. It breaks trough the compacted ground really good. Try it. Also I use a garden tool (Fork pronger for my dig's easy to carry and works as good as a garden scoop.

Happy Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back