What's new

Got shut down today...

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Got the news I new was coming. I walked into one of my two supply banks today. She said she needed my full name and my account number. She claimed because corprate needed to know who was ordering halves. I then went to my best supply bank. Got the same questions there aswell. After I picked up the teller told me she can not order anything until she hears from corprate. I told my other bank to order me 2 boxes next week. Hopefully if I slow down they will leave me alone. IDK im real disappointed as ive been able to bank almost 2k in silevr profit since xmas toward my wedding.
anyways todays 14 box totals

37- 40's
14- 90's
13- Franklins
1- 1969 s proof
and another
1970-d, my 8th one

thanks
Keith
 
Upvote 0
ugotit22 said:
Got the news I new was coming. I walked into one of my two supply banks today. She said she needed my full name and my account number. She claimed because corprate needed to know who was ordering halves. I then went to my best supply bank. Got the same questions there aswell. After I picked up the teller told me she can not order anything until she hears from corprate. I told my other bank to order me 2 boxes next week. Hopefully if I slow down they will leave me alone. IDK im real disappointed as ive been able to bank almost 2k in silevr profit since xmas toward my wedding.
anyways todays 14 box totals

37- 40's
14- 90's
13- Franklins
1- 1969 s proof
and another
1970-d, my 8th one

thanks
Keith

Great score Keith :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I got my 8 today and they shut me down as well :'(
HH
Rich
 
I think we should move to the bank I was tellin u about rich
 
CRH is fun but it's still better to get a good job. All good things come to an end. I just think it's the increased amount of people ordering halves. As much as people want to promote hobbies and be supportive of hobbies, this is one that not everyone should do because if everyone did it, it would be over very quickly.
 
SFBayArea said:
CRH is fun but it's still better to get a good job. All good things come to an end. I just think it's the increased amount of people ordering halves. As much as people want to promote hobbies and be supportive of hobbies, this is one that not everyone should do because if everyone did it, it would be over very quickly.

yea got one of those too, however making money whilke having fun is alot better
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom