What's new

Got Some Rain

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well we finally got some rain (for 2 days). All my good flint spots are soaked so I made the drive to a place called Quartz Land. There the rain washes a lot where you can see it. I will post these pics for everyone to see. They look like tools to me but some will say rocks. I have collected rocks my whole life and these arent natural. But thats ok dont pick them up just leave them for me. If anyone sees any that they know what they are as in tools or points please speak out. Thanks, rock
 

Attachments

  • 100_2520.webp
    100_2520.webp
    175.6 KB · Views: 115
  • 100_2521.webp
    100_2521.webp
    168.6 KB · Views: 103
  • 100_2522.webp
    100_2522.webp
    121.3 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_2523.webp
    100_2523.webp
    137.4 KB · Views: 103
  • 100_2524.webp
    100_2524.webp
    155.9 KB · Views: 102
  • 100_2525.webp
    100_2525.webp
    171.7 KB · Views: 96
  • 100_2527.webp
    100_2527.webp
    143.6 KB · Views: 92
  • 100_2528.webp
    100_2528.webp
    145.3 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 0
Let me show some examples for ya. Now mine arent as pretty as some of these from the book but you can get the idea.
 

Attachments

  • 100_2529.webp
    100_2529.webp
    232 KB · Views: 104
  • 100_2530.webp
    100_2530.webp
    175.3 KB · Views: 95
  • 100_2531.webp
    100_2531.webp
    154.1 KB · Views: 92
  • 100_2532.webp
    100_2532.webp
    180.2 KB · Views: 101
I see some tools and knifes in there. Am always pleased to find that material in my area. I can travel 30 miles and it be everywhere but here it had to travel.
Nice hunt Rock.
 
I am not sure on the last one. Has the rite shape of a point but I found it in a different place from the others and the edges dont seem rite to me but I have been wrong before. Just not sure on that one. Now I just have to find that Clovis!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom