What's new

Got some WW I collar discs

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they are collectible - dont throw in the junk box

https://www.baystatemilitaria.com/WWI/WWIMetalInsignia.htm


get an idea what they are worth
you may find other militaria items youve found here also if you search his pages
a few of mine


ive found lot of others = have an old overgrown WW I near by
 
Nice batch of military memorabilia. I like those buttons, Collar Disks, and the ID tag.
 
Nice collection. I,too, like the buttons. Can you read the backmarks on them?
 
Thanks for sharing the military collection with us..
 
Nice batch of military memorabilia. I like those buttons, Collar Disks, and the ID tag.
when i was a kid (late 70s) i found 100s of goodies at this spot
I was a coinshooter at the time and saved the other relics in a shoe box
was at a flea market and guy came around looking for military items - told him i had a box full at home
he ask if i could bring the following weekend - he bought them all
i was a teenager and needed money for gas :BangHead:- - i sold items for like .50c to $1
stuff i sold now could be well over $1000 . wish i still had them - found like a dozen collar discs
one item i know was rare was a pair of wings from biplane era - i remeber guy was excited over them
items above i still have - i have more
 
Very Nice Collection!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom