What's new

Got the bag of quarters. (pics)

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got one of the bags of quarters. If this one doesn't have any silver, I don't think I will buy the other bag. But I'm hoping it has at least 1 or 2 keepers. We shall see. I am still working on posting pics from my last hunt, they will be up soon.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Got the bag of quarters.

Quarters are really hard to find. I've done several boxes and bags over the last 3+ years and have only found 1 or 2, but a few people here have had the occasional great score so I keep looking.
 
Re: Got the bag of quarters.

All the silver is in the bag you left behind. Tell me where it's at and I will gladly pick it up :laughing7:
Good luck,
Rich
 
Re: Got the bag of quarters.

Out of the bag I got 2 keepers. a 64 and a 40, I'll take it, but I'm not going to search quarters very often. just not enough out there I guess, dimes seem to do way better in bags for me. Here are some pics.
 

Attachments

  • quarter rims.webp
    quarter rims.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 792
  • silver quarters.webp
    silver quarters.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 780
Re: Got the bag of quarters.

Rich Hartford said:
All the silver is in the bag you left behind. Tell me where it's at and I will gladly pick it up :laughing7:
Good luck,
Rich

yea quarters are normal. volume is key in this hobby. so why not do both? and if nothing no big deal? you just wasted time and some gas. easier to dump them i think, as most machines have 2 quarter bags i think.

but your dime bag got 9 silvers. 2 quarters isn't far off from equaling that...
 
That's true, it would equal almost the same amount of money in silver. I think the dimes would be worth a few more dollars.
I did manage to get a 67 half today too, in loose. Got in when I picked the wife up from work. It's not in these pictures, I put it in a pic on my other post with the other halves I got on monday. So that made the day a little better. Didn't get a ton of silver today, but it kept the streak rollin!!
 
Go get the other bag of quarters. I'll bet there are some keepers there.
HH
Rich
 
I'm a bit skeptical. Your fingers are way too clean! :laughing9: :laughing9:

Congrats on a little more silver. :thumbsup:
 
Tim is that a $500 bag or $1k? Cool, you got a couple! I figure 2 quarters equals only 5 dimes weight wise so even if a $1k bag that's a good total.
 
Fistfull, it was a $1000 bag. Not sure if i will go get the other bag or not, it's tempting, but I like the dime bags a little better. It would be sweet to find some more quarters though.

Digginthepast, I wash my hands right away after I finish a bag. They always have a greyish dust on them. The wife would get mad if I got her camera all nasty.
 
obsessedwithsilver said:
Has anyone mentioned nail clippers yet?

OWS
LOOOOOLOOOOOLL!!!!! Remind me to NEVER get my fingers in a photo, and if they do,..............please forgive me
 
OWS, I have been busy... FINDING SILVER!!!! So I have neglected to clip my nails..
Hehe, good one though, I'm about to clip them right now.
 
Well with all the silver you have been finding maybe you should have some made from the stash! nice work there Tim! HH.


Chuck.
 
i was going to say something before like "dude i thought you were a girl" but i looked at mine and figured i better keep quiet.
coins 014.webp

kinda look like i got em stuck in the disposal ;D
 

Attachments

  • coins 014.webp
    coins 014.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 499
obsessedwithsilver said:
Has anyone mentioned nail clippers yet?

OWS

Sure this isnt CC? :D Nice find. Funny how a silver quarter has more silver than a 40% half.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom