What's new

GOT THE MOTHER LOAD, I love my tellers <<<<PICS ADDED>>>>

ROMEX

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
66
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Binghamton NY AREA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE,FISHER F-75, Whites DFX, BH TR550-D
<<<<PICS ADDED>>>>

Went to my pickup bank today for my 2 boxes as usual. While waiting at the counter I asked the other tellers if they had any halves, 2 of them said yes 100.00 and 120.00 I'll take them I said, total received $1220.00 . I went to the car and grabbed one of the older looking rolls and opened it ------------ ALL 40% silver , I then opened 5 or 6 more rolls ALL SILVER. I hurried home and told my daughter to come in the kitchen, we then proceded to open the rest of the rolls. Every roll was full silver 40%, 1 roll had 5 WL
4 BF and 11 1964 90% JFK'S, there was also 3 clad JFK'S. My daughter and I were so excited it was incredible, this was the BEST find ever for us, 417 40%ers, 20 90%ers, and 3 clad.

I love my tellers :icon_sunny:

ROMEX&ANG
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    120.4 KB · Views: 276
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    59.4 KB · Views: 253
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    46.2 KB · Views: 256
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    61.6 KB · Views: 263
Upvote 0
Re: GOT THE MOTHER LOAD, I love my tellers

Dream rolls big time! congrats on the incredible score :thumbsup:
 
Re: GOT THE MOTHER LOAD, I love my tellers

Major Score!

Congrats!
 
Re: GOT THE MOTHER LOAD, I love my tellers

Sounds like a CRHer passed to the big vault in the sky and his wife wanted some folding money.

Good for you :thumbsup:, the wife should have known better. >:(
 
Re: GOT THE MOTHER LOAD, I love my tellers

Sploooooooooooooooooooooooge. What is it today with the big finds? My friend also recieved numerous solid rolls of silver dimes, but I'm sure he'll post the story some time tonight unless he is too busy swimming in the coins.
 
Re: GOT THE MOTHER LOAD, I love my tellers

Thanks for the congrats,I think I'll buy them pizza or donuts.

ROMEX&ANG :icon_sunny:
 
Re: GOT THE MOTHER LOAD, I love my tellers

we want pictures of that haul!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom