What's new

GOT THE MOTHERLOAD <<<<PICS ADDED>>>>

ROMEX

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
66
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Binghamton NY AREA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE,FISHER F-75, Whites DFX, BH TR550-D
Here are some PICS ,of the MOTHERLOAD learning to edit pics.

Went to my pickup bank <the other day>FOR MY 2 BOXES as usual. While waiting at the counter I asked the other tellers if they had any halves, 2 of them said yes 100.00 and 120.00 I'll take them I said, total received $1220.00 . I went to the car and grabbed one of the older looking rolls and opened it ------------ ALL 40% silver , I then opened 5 or 6 more rolls ALL SILVER. I hurried home and told my daughter to come in the kitchen, we then proceded to open the rest of the rolls. Every roll was full silver 40%, 1 roll had 5 WL
4 BF and 11 1964 90% JFK'S, there was also 3 clad JFK'S. My daughter and I were so excited it was incredible, this was the BEST find ever for us, 417 40%ers, 20 90%ers, and 3 clad.

I love my tellers

ROMEX&ANG
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    169.1 KB · Views: 753
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    86.3 KB · Views: 727
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    63.7 KB · Views: 739
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    48.3 KB · Views: 731
Upvote 0
Hmm... how does 100 and 120 add up to over 1,200? Typo perhaps? =)

Anywho... that is a SICK find... certainly the motherload... no lie there.

CONGRATS!

~Dave
 
BBcardsRI said:
Hmm... how does 100 and 120 add up to over 1,200? Typo perhaps? =)

Anywho... that is a SICK find... certainly the motherload... no lie there.

CONGRATS!

~Dave

Read the first line a couple times......you'll get it :thumbsup:
 
Sweet heavens... did he JUST add that in there or am I a retard (no snide comments from Treasure-Slut please...).

It makes sense now! =)

Mind giving us a further breakdown... what did you get from the 2 boxes versus the rolls. Obviously the rolls accounted for like 99% or somesuch... but more specifics would be swell! =)

~Dave
 
Hey all,

BBcardsRI no your not loosing it, I did add the words 2 boxes after you posted, sorry.
The 2 boxes weren't bad to say B #1 6 40% 4 90%, B #2 8 40% 6 90%

I really didn't care of the count with the boxes, they ended up being left in the dust.The hand rolls were the attention getter, to say the least.

THX for looking

ROMEX&ANG
 
Those boxes are certainly nothing to laugh at.... grats on them as well.

And thanks for the clarification about those boxes. ;)

That is still a GREAT haul... I envy you my man!

~Dave
 
If you shipped them out today. You would gross $2000.00...Nice haul indeed....... :thumbsup: :tongue3:

Mojo
 
One of these days ill get all the silver!!!! till then Gratz!
 
Sweet....what a score!!! Congrats to both of you. All I can say is WOW. I love posts like this one!!

Thanks for posting and providing pictures.

Again, congrats to you and Ang.......

WAHOOOOOOOOOO
 
That is what I love to see. They are out there!!! Good score. My silver hunger meter just kicked into high gear!!

-Golden Silver
 
Damn Romex that is a wicked haul... wow you must have been stoked ... I am still looking for my first solid roll ... kudos on a awesome score , Ed
 
That's simply amazing!
CurbdiggerCarl
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom