davew0710
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2008
- Messages
- 392
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Western Pennsylvania
- Detector(s) used
- E Trac
Stopped at a small bank the other day and got $200.00 worth of halves. Did pretty good!! 1 WL and 17 40%ers. I had a chance to get by the same bank today, so I wanted to by all the halves they had.
Unfortunately, they only had $300. more, the rest of the box. I'm glad I stopped. I got 2 90%, both 64s, and 25 40%ers.
3-65, 3-66, 8-67, 3-68D and 8-69.
This makes a total of 3 90%ers and 41 40%ers from one box.
I think I might have to order a few boxes here.
Unfortunately, they only had $300. more, the rest of the box. I'm glad I stopped. I got 2 90%, both 64s, and 25 40%ers.
3-65, 3-66, 8-67, 3-68D and 8-69.
This makes a total of 3 90%ers and 41 40%ers from one box.
I think I might have to order a few boxes here.
Upvote
0







