john glassman Hero Member Joined Apr 16, 2007 Messages 708 Reaction score 1,120 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 16, 2015 Thread Owner #1 I got replacement batterypack from tesoro on Tuesday and fixed the broken wire for battery light. I used on Friday and one heck of day with it. I post in today finds I think they wouldnt mind if post a pic over here? Attachments 20150515_233919.webp 90.4 KB · Views: 91
I got replacement batterypack from tesoro on Tuesday and fixed the broken wire for battery light. I used on Friday and one heck of day with it. I post in today finds I think they wouldnt mind if post a pic over here?
R randyalbin Jr. Member Joined Sep 24, 2007 Messages 50 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Flat Rock, Kansas Detector(s) used White's 5900 CB,XL Pro,IDX Pro,MX5,Tesoro's Bandido,INCA,OutLaw,Tiger Shark,Toltec ll,Toltec 100,Troy Shadow X2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 16, 2015 #2 Yes indeed, the Toltec ll is humming and so is that location