AT PRO, Ace 250

Attachments

• IMAG0175.jpg
    IMAG0175.jpg
    699.1 KB · Views: 288
  • IMAG0176.jpg
    IMAG0176.jpg
    890.8 KB · Views: 277
check and see if it is a 1942/1 those are worth a pretty penny.

I can not even begin to describe how wonderful that coin looks. From what i can tell it in at least au50
Way to go.

I can not even begin to describe how wonderful that coin looks. From what i can tell it in at least au50
Way to go.

Thanks, Thorne. When I saw it I was amazed how nice it looked. I am thinking AU50 as well. This coinstar has given me 8 Rosies in the last year.

Had a good Coinstar experience myself today. Was doing a no fee gift certificate penny/nickel/halves dump and something odd happened where I got a no fee cash cert instead. First time I saw this happen.

I only see the coinstar at a couple of grocery stores that I frequent but I still have never seen even a corroded penny left behind

I only see the coinstar at a couple of grocery stores that I frequent but I still have never seen even a corroded penny left behind

You can bet that someone is finding the coins before you do. There are folks on this site who make rounds every day.

awesome find. I still have yet to find one coinstar silver and I've looked at every one I've walked by in the last two years!

You are not alone!!

Theres a very small number of those around here, all in grocery stores, and everytime I have looked, not a single thing in the reject tray... Oh well

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back