What's new

GOT TO LOVE THE WOODS

doc brown

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2010
Messages
56
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Location
central NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett AT Max, delta 4000, Makro racer 2, Simplex +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Boy do I love detecting in the woods - peaceful and you just don't know what you're going to dig up. I joined a club and got a bucket lister with the same coin. I'm now in the 1700's club after I found my first Spanish reale:headbang: - 1781 couldn't believe it. I also found a 10 dollar bill :icon_thumright:so this was definitely a good day 10-1.webp10-1-0.webp
 
Upvote 70
Wo amazing find I would love that in my display case holy moly. I also love the woods very serine and pieceful Thanks for sharing I'm very happy to see people have great finds my turn next
 
Congrats and welcome to the club!
 
That's the only place I hunt anymore is the woods. Just never know whats going to pop up. Thats an amazing Reale you have there. Been hoping for my first one of these days
 
Congrats on entering the 1700s and the 2 real from mexico city! Just about a month ago I found my 3rd real, a 1782 2 real..mexico city mint as well. Too funny! Best of luck out there and happy hunting!
 
Killer Spanish that brings back some great memories. My first was a 1782 2 reales in the middle of the woods. Such a great feeling when you get that beautiful high tone I. The middle of nowhere
 
Great Find! Still looking for my first.
 
Nice! Ain't been holed either. Congrats
 
Hello Doc Brown,

Congratualtions and welcome to the Spanish Reale club!

Regards,

Doc
 
Congrats on the old silver and welcome to the club
 
Congrats gorgeous coin

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
 
Good going on the Spanish 2 reale.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Awesome find!! Yep gotta love the woods! Still looking for more first 1700's silver. Congrats!!!! Enjoy your awesome find! HH
 
Very nice and welcome to the club!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Nothing like being in the woods, i love finding downed trees they're potential gold mines. I was in the woods today digging a target as i put my bag down i heard a loud buzzing. Thought it was my pro pointer turns out a very large bee wasnt happy i invaded his property. Let him go by tapping him with my shovel, last time i ever saw him:(. Hes alive though
 
That's a good looking coin. You can be proud of that one.
 
Nothing like being in the woods, i love finding downed trees they're potential gold mines. I was in the woods today digging a target as i put my bag down i heard a loud buzzing. Thought it was my pro pointer turns out a very large bee wasnt happy i invaded his property. Let him go by tapping him with my shovel, last time i ever saw him:(. Hes alive though

You got lucky. I once dug out a fox hole to put a jump trap in and the fox wasn't living in it anymore but some really ugly hornets were
 
You got lucky. I once dug out a fox hole to put a jump trap in and the fox wasn't living in it anymore but some really ugly hornets were
Man, that would have me moving real quick. These wood bugs dont mess around, way more agressive than in town. No fear what so ever, gotta respect that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom