NGE
Silver Member
- Joined
- May 27, 2008
- Messages
- 3,511
- Reaction score
- 135
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- S.E. Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
Well, I finally got to meet the people behind the mic's, that I have been live chatting with here on T-Net. Can't remember Levi'sdad's wifes name, but I know who the rest are.....
. I have been helping my in laws move to Ooltewah Tennessee for the last 3 month's and I got to talking to Mac232 (Dave), Levi's dad (Scott) and Texan Connection (Dave) ( I haven't met him yet). And I said, before the last trip down that I would like to visit with them, and Mac232 said sure thing! So I got his address and cell number, and went to see them on Sunday the 23rd. We were going to do a little clad hunting, but I had my nephew with me and he had to git to his new home and start help unpacking, so we didn't hunt. But, we had an enjoyable time and I shot a short video of all of them replenishing the hill outside Mac232 (dave's) house. When I figure out the youtube thingy on here I will post it. All in all, we all had a great visit. I left Tennessee at 10am this morning (tuesday) and just got home at 11pm (tuesday) Nasty traffic in Cinci and Dayton about a 3 hour delay. I will return in the springtime with my wife in tow, to visit her sister, and I will sneak off and join Scott and Dave for a little CW hunting. I will post a few pics that I took whilst there........NGE (T)
. I have been helping my in laws move to Ooltewah Tennessee for the last 3 month's and I got to talking to Mac232 (Dave), Levi's dad (Scott) and Texan Connection (Dave) ( I haven't met him yet). And I said, before the last trip down that I would like to visit with them, and Mac232 said sure thing! So I got his address and cell number, and went to see them on Sunday the 23rd. We were going to do a little clad hunting, but I had my nephew with me and he had to git to his new home and start help unpacking, so we didn't hunt. But, we had an enjoyable time and I shot a short video of all of them replenishing the hill outside Mac232 (dave's) house. When I figure out the youtube thingy on here I will post it. All in all, we all had a great visit. I left Tennessee at 10am this morning (tuesday) and just got home at 11pm (tuesday) Nasty traffic in Cinci and Dayton about a 3 hour delay. I will return in the springtime with my wife in tow, to visit her sister, and I will sneak off and join Scott and Dave for a little CW hunting. I will post a few pics that I took whilst there........NGE (T)







