CarsonChris

Feb 11, 2019
Carson City NV
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a lead on a gold nugget producing location. The person that told me said he met a couple that had quite a few 1/2” to 3/4” size nuggets but they were using a detector that could go 2ftdeep. I’m assuming a GPZ. Does the GPZ find small gold also? I was thinking of taking a drive to that location and swinging my Nox. Worry that GPZ has cleaned it out.

Upvote 0
GPZ is King in the Arizona, Nevada, gold fields. That does not mean your NOX 800 will not find gold the others have not put their coils over - GO FOR IT! :icon_thumright:

Like Terry said, but the GPX will also punch very deep, and not as large of a cash outlay and many more coil options . . .

All the best,

Lanny

I have a Z, and will say I dont like going back over ground I previously detected. It wipes out the gold. High yield, Normal ground setting is pretty brutal on all gold sizes.

Your NOX will find gold of that size for sure. No area is completely cleaned out, especially if there is trash or difficult terrain. Good luck and report back with pics. ;-)

My friend Steve H brought his Zed into our Chisana claims and cleaned up, it's an incredible unit...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back