What's new

grab handle

grizj

Full Member
Joined
May 22, 2011
Messages
120
Reaction score
74
Golden Thread
0
Location
maryland
Detector(s) used
Waterproof unit
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Does anyone know where I can pickup a single straight bolt on grab handle for one of my scoops. My rtg has one welded on, the stealth has a back saver on it which I don't care for.
thanks 4 the help,griz
 
Upvote 0
Try Home Depot.
 
Mr. ron, I tryed home depot & lowes,someone has to make one, if not i will have to buy a roll of wire the weld one on.
 
Nothing can beat a weld on..go out and buy that wire and fill that tank.....co2 ...stargas? I seen wire at harbor freight, cheap
 
OBN, looks that way time to get the miller out.
 
Ive got a mig welder......I stopped buying my wire from Harb Frieght, was getting really poor welds it seemed. I switched to the Lowes brand, seemed to fix the problem. I dont know if anybody else has experienced this.......just my opinion.
 
I'am going to canavlize one of my old scoops for a handle,my local weld shop has 1 1/4 pipe at a outstanding cost.about time for a :occasion14:
 
Ive got a mig welder......I stopped buying my wire from Harb Frieght, was getting really poor welds it seemed. I switched to the Lowes brand, seemed to fix the problem. I dont know if anybody else has experienced this.......just my opinion.
Never used the stuff from HF, but it does sound like the quality you would get...

OBN, looks that way time to get the miller out.

Griz, I just "gave away" all my Bodyshop tools, to a friend...Millermatic 35s, Wayne 80gal, Binks/DeVilbiss..etc...Down sizing, moving your way, I hope.
 

Attachments

  • HERON 1.webp
    HERON 1.webp
    44.1 KB · Views: 163
  • HERON 2.webp
    HERON 2.webp
    58.4 KB · Views: 153
10-4 max, looks like the ticket for me... now lets get some yellow to fill this :tchest:
Thanks max:notworthy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom