What's new

Grand Slam from boxes and a 1925 Stone Mountain (pixs added)

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
412
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Picked up my weekly four from one of my sources and was glad to see the skunk run reached the end. Pretty impressive results with a new personal record for one box :headbang: -

Box One - skunk.
Box Two - 3 40% and 1925 Stone Mountain Commemorative - not mint but nice and 1st one.
Box Three - 48 90% (mostly Walkers & Bens) 20 40%.
Box Four - 112 90% (again mostly Walkers & Bens with a 1906 Barber to round it off) and 17 40% (I'm gonna classify this as my first dream box as I previously wrote that it needed to be 100 coins or more and was my goal to get one this year. Sure did cut it close with this goal.).

Quite a change from skunks and ones from my last months worth of boxes. Got another couple coming tomorrow from the same source so maybe my luck will continue! December is going to almost double my entire year's CRH finds if this continues. :notworthy: I bow to the CRH gods and thank them!

Maine_Jim
 
Upvote 0
Never saw a close up of the Stone Mountain or even seen the back of that coin. That has got to be one of the best looking halves in my opinion.
If I don't find one within the next couple of years I'll buy one.
HH
Rich
 
Thanks for the photo's. The Stone Mountian is a cool looking coin. I Don't recall seeing the back or the front of that coin on this forum allthough I'm sure others have reported finding them. Nice work on the pic's. Appreciate the eye candy.

Mojo
 
Like Mojo said, anything over 100 coins is a dream box. Very nicely done. :headbang:
 
I love that Stone Mtn. Awsome coin.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom