What's new

Grandson's Grow Up Too Quick

Cariboo5

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
2,662
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Going through some photo's from a several years ago playing with my grandson. Certainly cannot pick him up like that any more.
 

Attachments

  • Jordyn & Grandma 1.webp
    Jordyn & Grandma 1.webp
    81 KB · Views: 68
  • Jordyn & Grandpa 2.webp
    Jordyn & Grandpa 2.webp
    73.5 KB · Views: 44
  • Jordyn Biting Grandpa 3.webp
    Jordyn Biting Grandpa 3.webp
    95.7 KB · Views: 46
Going through some photo's from a several years ago playing with my grandson. Certainly cannot pick him up like that any more.

Yes, time's flying. All the Best to You & Yours. Blessings.
 
Yes, time's flying. All the Best to You & Yours. Blessings.
It certainly does and waits for no one. I'm not going to get it but it seems I need another 300 years to do all I'd like to do.

Right back with "all the best" to you guest & family and have a great day ............
 
An old boss would sign anything I handed him about my not being at work if it was kid related.
"They're only young once" would be said each time.
He was right.
 
Nice happy pics... :hello2:

but I have to say... terrible use of the apostrophe....
 
My grandson, baby you see in the pic to the left, is now a senior in HS, Share their youth as much as you can--they'll soon leave the coop and leave you with memories (and too infrequent visits).
Don in SoCal
 
Granddaughters too !☺
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom