What's new

Gravel search brings silver & gold

Varady NW FL

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2007
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Milton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 202 bounty
Gravel search brings silver & gold

Went out this morning to search my favorite gravel spot and about the third
hour into my search ran across a Nike emblem that had been broke off of a ring I believe.
there are two gold tabs on the back to suggest this . Then on the way back to the van I find
this 9.75 silver ring with little hearts in it .$239 in clad . So now I know that this machine
can find with the best of them. I do work it kind of hard but it is slowly paying off.
Sorry is a little blurry.
 

Attachments

  • gravel finds brings silver & gold.webp
    gravel finds brings silver & gold.webp
    67.5 KB · Views: 517
  • gravel nike.webp
    gravel nike.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 508
  • gravel silver.webp
    gravel silver.webp
    23 KB · Views: 503
  • gravel silver #.webp
    gravel silver #.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 483
Upvote 0
Re: Gravel search brings silver & gold

Nice Finds

A day with finding gold is a good day indeed!

Thanks for sharing with us

HH
Sanat
 
Re: Gravel search brings silver & gold

The gravel spot you mentioned wouldn't have anything remotely to do with canoes would it? :wink:

I used to hunt the big gravel banks along Coldwater Creek after Labor Day weekend and load up pretty good is the only reason I'm asking. Nice finds!!

Pcolaboy
 
Re: Gravel search brings silver & gold

Nice finds there.......now where is that gravel site?

Cheers!

Dugholes :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom