Well,old Tim,let me take a shot.First off I do not harbor any hate toward man or beast and at 70 I,m not frustrated about any thing.Since you seem to think you must "put people in their place"Just who is full of hate and frustrated?Never kicked a dog,don,t know where you get that,I,ve had many fine hunting dogs and considered them valued companions and friends.Right now there are at least 9,count em,9 feral cats on my block and breeding more.How about I catch some and send them to you?If you are true to your tenets you have to take them,right?Nobody wants them and I,ve refrained from killing them just because I don,t want to,if we had a animal control officer they might catch them,what do you think happens to them?They kill them by suffocation,yeah,put them in a box and hook up an exhaust pipe from a truck.If I did kill them it would be quicker and more humane than that.You know nothing about hunters or the life that animals actually lead instead of the Disneyed version you believe in.I,m not going to come up to you on the street and"put you in your place"but old buddy if you walk up to me and proceed to "put me in my place"I,ll show you the reality of the old saying"beware the old man in a world where men die young"I,m old but I still got a punch or two left.let it go man,you lost this one.