never2late
Jr. Member
So i finally got to pick up the third box of what have been IMHO fantastic!
After the first box produced my first silver ever, in great quantity i might add, the second was slim with only 1 40%. But this third box got me pumped up again. I had some time before work the other day and i pulled into an empty parking lot, prime CRH setting just fyi
, and popped open my box. I pulled out a few rolls and looked for enders and there just happened to be one. I ripped open that first roll for my first silver of the box.
All in all it ended up being great.
Pulled 24 more 40s and 12 more 90s including two Franklins.
One box left, lets hope its a doozy!
After the first box produced my first silver ever, in great quantity i might add, the second was slim with only 1 40%. But this third box got me pumped up again. I had some time before work the other day and i pulled into an empty parking lot, prime CRH setting just fyi
, and popped open my box. I pulled out a few rolls and looked for enders and there just happened to be one. I ripped open that first roll for my first silver of the box.All in all it ended up being great.
Pulled 24 more 40s and 12 more 90s including two Franklins.
One box left, lets hope its a doozy!
Attachments
Upvote
0







