What's new

Great day at the beach!

Jaws2

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
408
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT, Excalibur 11, Fisher F75
Had one of those days where you just can't quit because every time you try you get another hit on the meter. Three rings one 14k with saphire and diamonds, funky 14k band, silver band and heartshape pendent plus a plate full of clad.
 

Attachments

  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    111.5 KB · Views: 475
  • 016.webp
    016.webp
    44.1 KB · Views: 490
  • 020.webp
    020.webp
    100.8 KB · Views: 483
  • 022.webp
    022.webp
    68.5 KB · Views: 483
Upvote 0
Now that is a Haul, I would like a day like that!!!! HH Chug
 
Yep..that's a GREAT Day for sure!

That funky 14K band must have been there for quite a few years. You hit some productive pockets.

I'm curious as to how deep your hunting goes, waterwise?

HH Joe
 
DrJoePrime said:
Yep..that's a GREAT Day for sure!

That funky 14K band must have been there for quite a few years. You hit some productive pockets.

I'm curious as to how deep your hunting goes, waterwise?

HH Joe

I stay out of the water unless a wave surprises me.
 
Jaws2, you are the most consistent beach hunter in SoCal when it comes to getting the gold. :thumbsup: Big congrats. - Jim
 
Congrats very nice :thumbsup:
 
wow... I spent about 4 hours at an east coast beach today. Although there were lots of people on the beach, they were still not in the water except for the kids. I found 2 pennies, so I'll say you did pretty good.....Ralph
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom