Great day! (For us)! Silver, copper, Buttons!

TheGreatNorth

Sep 6, 2015
Southern Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATGOLD w/every coil..
GArrett ACE250
Garrett Pinpointer
CTX3030 mostly
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out with a friend today, and it was great! Hit two of my sites, one is a new one to me. First found tons of clad and a few wheats at a local park. Then hit a cellar hole on a hiking trail i found. Must have never been done because he hit a copper immediately! Perfect clear signal, 8". It's pretty toasted but based on the bust it looks to be a KG?. Then I hit the merc and the standing liberty quarter 5" from each other. A while later he got the 1904 barber. great weather and the best day we have had yet! It's nice when both people find stuff! Thanks for looking and HH! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1476301162.746509.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1476301180.508142.jpg

Upvote 12
Thanks

Thank god you had a truck to haul all them goodies away. Great hunt! [emoji2]

very very nice hunt you guys had!

Great job my northern friend. Leave some for me lol

Looks like a great day for the both of you.
Great bunch of loot!!

Great job my northern friend. Leave some for me lol

Haha, thanks! You find more coppers in one hunt than we do in 5 years! For some odd reason.... I loved finding that spoon the most. Weird...

Very nice assortment. I like the tailgate photos. Good job on the copper and silver!

Haha, thanks! You find more coppers in one hunt than we do in 5 years! For some odd reason.... I loved finding that spoon the most. Weird...

That's the beauty of this hobby....you decide what makes you happy. Some people only love coins....some love buttons....I love shoe buckles and spoons just as much if not more. Personal items that people depended on. Btw I put in hundreds and hundreds of hours of research time to get on these sites. Trust me I have had a ton of terrible hunts. The good ones make the bad ones all worth it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back