What's new

Great day to swing and a nice find too!!

RedCardHack

Full Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2012
Messages
227
Reaction score
248
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it's been a while since I have posted, haven't been swinging much because of a back injury, but got out for a few with OhioWhiteGuy at the 1852 Mansion today(we are the property managers), The third hole with the Deus I was able to score a pretty decent 1865 2 Center at 6+ inches deep. Thanks for looking, HH. RCH
1865 2cent b.webp1865 2cent f.webp
 
Upvote 28
Great 2C. I wish they all came out that way. Most I see on here are toast!
 
Excellent detail on that 2 center. Congrats. :thumbsup:
 
Beautiful coin! And in great shape too- haven't swung over one of those yet- nice job!
 
Thanks, this one did come out of the ground in great shape.
 
nice coin red..i'm jelly...but you did have the pinpointer when i found my large cent. THANKS
sweet.
OWG...
 
DANG WHAT A NICE COIN .................
 
It is a pleasure to see such a nice two cent piece posted. I hope your back heals up great and you can get out more.
 
Wow what a gorgeous copper! Still on my bucket list, I hope when I do find one it has that much detail... Sounds like a good site you have, hopefully there's a lot more to come!
 
The condition is insane. I once found a flying eagle that nice in a farm field. Kudos, few and far between like that.
 
The soil was very nice to that coin over the years. Thanks for sharing and grats.
 
Bucket Lister! I'm SO jealous! :icon_biggrin:
 
Wow! That coin is in great shape.
 
Awesome old copper coin recovery!
 
Like others have said, that 2 cent has held up well!
 
hey red...when are you getting your surgery...i found us a new place to hunt...i'll wait till you recover..i promise...lol...
dig a hole dig a hole dig a hole...
ps. can i borrow your lucky pinpointer?? i'll give you half of what i find with it...
OWG..
 
hey red...when are you getting your surgery...i found us a new place to hunt...i'll wait till you recover..i promise...lol...
dig a hole dig a hole dig a hole...
ps. can i borrow your lucky pinpointer?? i'll give you half of what i find with it...
OWG..

OWG the surgery is on Tuesday, The Garrett pinpointer you borrowed we didn't find for 2 weeks and I am pretty sure it is toast. Thanks for waiting before hitting the new spot....lol
 
Very nice looking coin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom