What's new

Great deal

Winchester52fan

Greenie
Joined
Jan 8, 2007
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Granite City,Il.
Detector(s) used
White's DFX,White's 6000DI
Hi guys,i'm brand new to posting on this great forum.I went to a yard sale in my area last week and purchased 2 whites metal detectors,one is a 6000d series 2,the other is a 6000di series 3.I got them for $25.00 apiece.The series 2 needed new battery holders,and works fine.The DI works perfectly.
The DI really suprised me with its depth.I also have had a DFX for a couple of years.I think i did really
well on these items.Over the years i have come across some good deals,but these are a the top of my list.What do you think?
 
I think thats a great deal if they work. Those older detector seem to last forever ;D
HH,
Donny
 
If they work you got yourself one good deal! Congrats.
 
I'd say ya got one dang good deal.. I have yet to see or find any detectors at any sales or thrift shops.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
When i purchased them,the elderly lady said they both worked.The 6000DI worked great,the 6000D had major corrosion to both sets of battery holders/compartments.It was only about a $10.00 fix,thanks to radio shack.
I took the 6000di over to my brother-in-law to check it out and he was surprized at how accurate the unit is.Most metal detectors i have seen at yard sales we cheap kiddie type units that wern't worth the price they were asking for it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom