fistfulladirt
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2008
- Messages
- 12,256
- Reaction score
- 4,968
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Great Lakes State
- Detector(s) used
- dirtfishing
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
Got out and drove 30 miles to a schoolhouse today with hopes to dig somthin! Lady that gave me the go-ahead wasn't home, again.....strike one. Left there and went to ask permission at a 150 y.o. farmhouse. I was given the ok; i found a '63 Canadian cent and that was it. Nothing in that yard over 3-4" deep.....strike two. I wanted coins!
Lol, I defaulted to the park and squeaked out a couple, was a blast!
Lol, I defaulted to the park and squeaked out a couple, was a blast!

Hey, have you ever hit on top of the hill near the building at Hillsdale fairgrounds? That is a very trashy area and has to be hiding some old silver there. Perfect spot for your trash skills.






