Great digging video of Big Dig 2006

spanishsilver

Dec 26, 2004
Detector(s) used
Explorer XS, Tesoro Silver, T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can check out my buddys latest bottle digging adventures here. I have posted a direct link as requested by admin. http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b...rrent=pacome2nh.flv&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1

The rest of his videos can be seen on my web site. Admin dont get me wrong I think you guys have a great site here and will post a link to it on my site. Great group of people here with a great deal of knowledge. Thanks for looking. :)

Upvote 0
Great video, would love to do something like that one day. what a great spot...keep diggin.

Thanks for all the positive responses guys. There will be plenty more to come. :)

Man, you guys hit the motherlode! Might be some serious cash on ebay. Thanks for sharing the adventure. After you get a few of those cleaned up, could you post some pics?
HH,
Bob

OH MY GAWD! What great bottles!!!! That's hard work, I know, but the results were unbelieveable. I am so glad you posted the link to this video, it is truly inspiring and awesome. You guys are preserving a great part of history, please please keep up the great work and post more videos or pix whenever possble. Truly awesome awesome stuff. What I would give for a chance to dig in an area like that......

Kansas said:
Maybe I am wrong, but don't you think bracing up your deep pits would be a good idea ? ~Kansas~

I would have to agree. At that depth, no matter how stable you think the soil may be, some type of SOE should be used. God forbid something did happen, it's likely you wouldn't get the guy out in time. Even if his head was above the collapse, it could still crush his lungs.

Aside from that word of caution let me tell you I loved the video! I can't believe how much work you guys put in to get to those bottles, it was an absolutely amazing effort and the bottles are truly stunning.

Nice Finds!
Happy (and safe) Hunting
Johnny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back