Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,

Catching up a bit with this crowd now… I’ve been out digging and making some good finds. Got on the seated silver and old copper and had some real oddball finds that were awesome. Here are two recent videos I put together:

And some photos:

IMG_7925.jpeg

IMG_8024.jpeg

72127804100__D15C6BAB-6976-4E54-A033-55E5D1069040.jpeg

But the really cool part is that I decided to compile some of my recent eyeball finds into a two-part video. This week the first part came out, and this upcoming Friday night I’ll post the top ten eyeball finds ever:

Enjoy,

Buck

Upvote 10

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s about time you posted. I’ve gone through three buckets of popcorn waiting for your next video. I started watching that third video and told my wife, “we are moving to cane field country!” I didn’t read the fine print to realize that was a compilation of your best finds. I thought it was one hunt.
Either way, those are some amazing finds BB. I can’t even imagine finding surface finds like that.
I am looking for radiator bearings for my 1986 YUGO, so if you happen to come across some of those in that field, I’m your guy. 🤪
As far as that inkwell. That could be Quindy’s? I think it came as a set with his quill pen.
Love your finds, video's, and the Bennington marble tune.
-MM- (aka Dug)

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s about time you posted. I’ve gone through three buckets of popcorn waiting for your next video. I started watching that third video and told my wife, “we are moving to cane field country!” I didn’t read the fine print to realize that was a compilation of your best finds. I thought it was one hunt.
Either way, those are some amazing finds BB. I can’t even imagine finding surface finds like that.
I am looking for radiator bearings for my 1986 YUGO, so if you happen to come across some of those in that field, I’m your guy. 🤪
As far as that inkwell. That could be Quindy’s? I think it came as a set with his quill pen.
Love your finds, video's, and the Bennington marble tune.
-MM- (aka Dug)
Haha glad you caught that! I had to slip that song in there somewhere LOL! I’ll keep my eyes peeled for some YUGO parts. I’d say it’s not likely but ya never know 😂

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You didn't need your detector for your best finds they were laying there waiting on your hand to bring them up! Good job!
Hello my friend and thank you! It’s amazing what washes out when they actually plow the soil.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,

Catching up a bit with this crowd now… I’ve been out digging and making some good finds. Got on the seated silver and old copper and had some real oddball finds that were awesome. Here are two recent videos I put together:

And some photos:

View attachment 2120889
View attachment 2120890
View attachment 2120891
But the really cool part is that I decided to compile some of my recent eyeball finds into a two-part video. This week the first part came out, and this upcoming Friday night I’ll post the top ten eyeball finds ever:

Enjoy,

Buck

Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great mix of eyeball finds, especially Part 1. :occasion14:
Getting silver laying on top is so cool, makes one wonder why they're washed up more than coppers it seems.
You need some moisture down that way, I can provide some, as we're quite drenched, now the white stuff.
Need the wrap up for part 1-:headbang:

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great mix of eyeball finds, especially Part 1. :occasion14:
Getting silver laying on top is so cool, makes one wonder why they're washed up more than coppers it seems.
You need some moisture down that way, I can provide some, as we're quite drenched, now the white stuff.
Need the wrap up for part 1-:headbang:
Coppers are indeed a rare find here! Over 400 silver coins and I think we have maybe 15 large coppers between us!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread