What's new

GREAT GROUP HUNT AT A PICNIC GROVE !

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DIDN'T FIND MUCH BUT STILL HAD A GREAT TIME. FOUND SOME CLAD , 3 WHEATS AND ONE LONELY 1917 MERC.
 

Attachments

  • P1030010.webp
    P1030010.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 171
Nice old Merc! Great hunting with you again 007 ! :thumbsup:
 
Great finds - congrats!!! :thumbsup:
 
Had a great time.
Did better then me....
WTG
 
Any hunt with a gorgeous Merc is a successful hunt in my book!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It was good to see you out in the 'burbs, Mike!
 
I see you let the Injuns have the day off! Nice early Merc. Congrats on your finds.
 
You really let me down Mike... I thought for sure you were going to pull 4 or 5 indians out of there!! :D Just kidding bud... I'm sure you'll post some indians on Sunday ;)

When you said you got a 1917 merc right by me, I got pumped up that there could be a 1916-d just about anywhere around where we were standing. Congrats on your finds!!

Great hunting with you again!
 
I'd trade some of my up days for one of your down days Mike, nice digs!

Gettin' coil envy!
 
Fun Hunt. Thanks for letting me join you. I can't believe all the silver everyone found. Good luck Sunday.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom