What's new

great posts

Johncoho

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2014
Messages
2,862
Reaction score
7,292
Golden Thread
0
Location
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a short note to let everyone know all the posts are great. No detecting for me for about 8 weeks as my wife heals from open heart surgery. I will be chief cook and bottle washer for awhile, but it is a labor of love. I enjoy looking at all the great finds, while she naps and I have a few minutes spare time. Happy hunting.
 
She's a lucky lady to have such a great partner. Like the marriage vow says "in sickness and in health", you are honouring your end of the deal. Hopefully she will recover quickly, and the future will hold more good health for both of you.
 
hope she is ok. Your a good man for taking care of her. :notworthy:
 
Awesome that you are there for her! She will do great in her recovery!
 
You and your beloved are in my thoughts and prayers my friend. Commendable you picking up the slack and committing to double duty through this process. I will try and keep you entertained with my meatball and spaghetti hunts. I know this forum also keeps my mind active and engaged which keeps it from drifting into worry and despair. We don't want that for sure. Peace out my friend.:icon_salut:
 
She should feel better than she has in years once she recovers. If you need a break for a few hours, hire a babysitter.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom