What's new

Great sun evening digging

Dinkleman

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
70
Reaction score
96
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rochester ny
Detector(s) used
Ace 350, pro pointer ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a great new location to dig a few weeks ago. I found 1901 IH and 2 nice flat buttons when I did my 1st quick check. I was finally able to return Sunday evening and the nectar was flowing. 3 large cents a standing liberty merc and a war nickel. All 1sts for me. I definitely can't wait to go back and finish this property.
20160807_173632.webp20160807_173611.webp
20160807_183550.webp
20160807_183603.webp
 
Upvote 32
Excellent finds especially the large cents. What's up with the rim of the SLQ?
 
Ditto DownNDirty, Congrats! :occasion14:
 
Wow and wow, awesome finds and a big congratulations.
 
Awesome finds, that will keep you going!! Hope you find more!
 
Excellent finds especially the large cents. What's up with the rim of the SLQ?

It's looks like the SLQ had been pounced on with a hammer.
 
for some diggers that would be a month of swingin'----now go do it again :--)
 
Excellent coin shooting! :occasion14:
 
That's great when you find a hot spot. I just drove from A2 Mich to Rochester and back this weekend I wish I would have had time to detect my wife and Family grew up in the Rochester area!!!! Thanks for sharing your finds!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Awesome hunt!! A day full of "first finds" Sweet!!
Those SLQ'S dont show up everyday and a Sweet OD nickel.
 
Great finds! I agree about the SLQ, definitely the start of a ring. Hope the rest of the property yields as well or better.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom