What's new

Great Tellers Are Still Out There

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Forum Friendlies, I went today to pick up my weekly 14,000 halves. I walked into the bank with donuts under both arms(yes,they were still in their boxes). The tellers started apologizing before I could deliver the goodies. The armoured car had not delivered their coins on time and I was out of luck. One of the girls said she had a surprise for me. She placed a small zip-lock bag in my hand and the image here shows what she had been hoarding. I know the condition of some are not great but her gift was definitely worth the $6.85 I forked over to her. Ya'll take care out there and be safe. Jim Don't forget to vote.
 

Attachments

  • Untitled-1.webp
    Untitled-1.webp
    219.6 KB · Views: 355
Upvote 0
Hey Jim: the 40%ers are cool, but the mercs anr the standing liberty quarters and OUTSTANDING . Congrats. Keep treating those tellers nice. HH Gayle
 
I'd give face value for silver anyday
 
Imagine my envy, ME without any coin tonight 2. Congrats on the silver, HH Mark
 
You just DO NOT find SLQ's in the wild anymore... PERIOD. That is an amazing hoard she got together for you! And 1 90% half to boot!

Being nice to tellers pays off!

~Dave
 
i'm drooling, mmmm . . . donuts. : )
 
Thats awesome Jim! Being a nice guy like you are always helps. Oh and im sure the donuts help too lol. Congrats on a kick @$$ haul!
 
Wow!!! That must be some doughnuts your bringin to them. :thumbsup:
 
That is a great haul! Sounds like a super bank you work with there :)
 
Man I must say, that is the most SLQ's I have ever seen in one place ever. Usuially I see 1 or 2 at a time in a pix. Awesome!!! :thumbsup:
 
Great find at only $1 over face... ::)

Do you mind posting the date/mintmarks on the SLQs...the tracking list is almost barren there and I'd love to knock off a few of those from this post. Thanks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom