What's new

Great time in Maryland, even though skunked

BrettCo124

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2009
Messages
900
Reaction score
939
Golden Thread
0
Location
Outside of Philadelphia, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Tesoro Sand Shark, Bazooka Gold Trap Mini, Gold Rush Nugget Bucket, Garrett Supersluice Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out with John again today.

7.5 hours.
5 different sites.
4.5 miles of walking (according to Apple iPhone)
3 seconds of swimming (I fell in the creek)
1 broken artifact that I can’t seem to ID.

Still loved every single second of it. Can’t wait to get back out there again this weekend. Spent all of that time at a campsite by a river, on a plowed field, on a creek, on another river, and then on a third river. Can’t say we didn’t put our time in today.

See pics below. What is it? It’s 100 percent worked around the edges.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1521419216.646756.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1521419230.289180.webp
 
Upvote 0
Sorry you got skunked but sounds like a good day regardless , I bet you jumped out of that creek fast when you fell lol that water is still freezing cold. Could the piece you found be a bottom to something ? I have found a few points from quart that have almost a teardrop shape with the rounded bottom.
 
Sorry you got skunked but sounds like a good day regardless , I bet you jumped out of that creek fast when you fell lol that water is still freezing cold. Could the piece you found be a bottom to something ? I have found a few points from quart that have almost a teardrop shape with the rounded bottom.

It was cold! Haha I only was in up to my knees. But I fell from high up lol.

It’s funny, 7.5 hours of hunting and I just got home a few hours ago and all I want to do is go back out there.

It could definitely be a base. Would a base be worked as if it were the point though? It’s a sharp base.

Did you get out this weekend? One day, us 3 should get together for a hunt.
 
I have to admit I have more skunk days than good
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom