1960vw
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Jan 15, 2008
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- sacramento , ca
- Detector(s) used
- Ace 150, Bounty Hunter VLF
- #1
Thread Owner
Found ten dollars rolled up in a ball on the sidewalk last Tuesday a few steps from where I park to start my route. Wednesday , on another part of my route, found folded one dollar bill in gutter. Donut and coffee money! Last year , I found a crumpled lotto ticket and found it it was worth 5 dollars. Always keeping my eyes open !!!! 

What I did find was about 20 lottery tickets all banded together with a rubber band. No way to tell who the owner was so I slipped them into one of my BDU pockets. Later that night, my wife and I went to the local Safeway grocery store and
and $141 dollars on another. In 1982, $713 dollars was almost my months pay, a small fortune at the time. Never seen another ticket on that stretch of road over the next year that we had to






