Great trail Minerva Ohio

lairmo

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2009
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
This is my first post, hello everyone. I live very close to Minerva/East Rochester Ohio and was thinking about looking for arrowheads/French and Indian war era relics in the area where the trail is supposed to have been. Any or tips or advice would be appreciated.

Welcome. Click on the forum and scroll down to the Native American artifacts forum and ask about it on there. A lot of really informative people hanging around there.

Tony in SC

Gold Member
Jun 8, 2006
Upstate South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to Tnet! Research!!!!!! Libraries, old maps if there are farms around get to know the owners, ask if they have ever seen points or artifacts. and you need lots of luck!!

Powers221

Jan 5, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wildcat hollow (15 mi in Glouster), Burr oak ( Glouster) , Zaleski State Forest ( 30 mi in McArthur), Great Seal state park (15 mi in Chillicothe), and Oak Openings (17 mi Swanton). Those are the ones I have done. Great Seal and Zaleski are my favorite

TargetPayandBenefits

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

tcast09

Aug 2, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks I will look Into some of these.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
to find pre-historic relics, check plowed fields along streams, and near springs, above the flood plain, and flat.

Good luck.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is my first post, hello everyone. I live very close to Minerva/East Rochester Ohio and was thinking about looking for arrowheads/French and Indian war era relics in the area where the trail is supposed to have been. Any or tips or advice would be appreciated.

welcome to tnet from Malvern Ohio

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread