What's new

THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Aug 3, 2021
Messages
48
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
treasuryrescue@gmail.com
Detector(s) used
treasuryrescue@gmail.com
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning, good afternoon and good night to all honored friends of this site.
I was happy to find the same, as I am very thirsty for information on the subject of "treasures" and I will also do anything I can contribute.
I have some information of many treasures spread throughout this wonderful world of ours and with the permission of Our Lord Creator and Maintainer of All Universe I will meet many friends and partners for this journey that begins.
Thank you all.
 
Well you have found the right site for info :) What type of 'treasures' do you seek ? And welcome.
 
Thank you friend.
I've been studying hidden treasures for a few years now and wondering why they haven't been found yet.
So God opened my eyes and showed me where to look, I found out that we are blind, everything is revealed, we just look in the wrong places.
Now I'm starting a new phase, which is to find the right people and slowly start recovering these treasures.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sede Nomini Tuo da Gloriam."
 
Welcome to Tnet. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..:hello:
 
I've been studying hidden treasures for a few years now and wondering why they haven't been found yet.

They haven't been found because most of the "Legend of ______" type treasures don't exist, as they were often fictional stories for the papers or were treasures being attributed to legitimate historical figures or places giving them an air of legitimacy, but unsupported by facts of actual treasure.

So God opened my eyes and showed me where to look, I found out that we are blind, everything is revealed, we just look in the wrong places.

Why do you think the good lord choose you to reveal where these "treasures" are hidden? There have been hundreds before you on these forums claiming much the same, only to find out they weren't really the chosen one.

Now I'm starting a new phase, which is to find the right people and slowly start recovering these treasures.

Well, to find a crew, you'll need to first go out in the field, and document that you've actually found treasure. Once you've done that, then you'll be able to put together a crew. Until then, you're just one man claiming God has shown you where to look.

We look forward to your undeniable evidence of treasure!
 
Last edited:
You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters of all kinds -- welcome aboard! :occasion14:
 
You,ll have to grow a thick skin my friend if you put lost treasure info here.There,s a lot of folks with much knowledge here and they,ve researched this to the nth degree.I,m not disputing your info or your pedigree,that,s just the way it is with lost treasure.Welcome to the site from S.E.Arkansas and all the luck in your quest.
 
Well friends, answering everyone with great respect, I can only say:
I am absolutely aware that great men have searched and still search for treasures for a long time, and they certainly succeeded in a way (because they were free and had emotions that 99% of people are unaware of).
Certainly some treasures have been found, but the vast majority are still out there, waiting.
Treasure legends exist, but every legend has a truth in it, someone was there and told the story.

Let's see:
* Pirates have existed for thousands of years, but if you only take them from 1500 to 1850, there were thousands that infested the 7 seas, large fortunes were stolen and disappeared.
* The Jesuits from 1500 to 1758 and 1767 dominated Portuguese and Spanish America, owners of incredible fortunes and also disappeared.

This proves that legends exist, but they are real, gold and silver were taken from the Americas, but very little made it to Europe.

I said that God opened my eyes, I didn't say I was chosen, I'm a poor and simple mortal, God doesn't choose anyone, because we are all his children, so everyone is special before the Father.
God gives you and me and all the same aptitudes, we need only believe and use them for the highest and noblest purpose.
The same vision that God gave to everyone was the one I used, joining to it the study of history and psychology.

I'm here in a humble way looking for knowledge and what I can contribute will be from the heart.

About showing the place, I have no problem doing this, but what should be considered is:
* Find someone who negotiates with the local government, I think 50% stays in the country.
* I want 25% of what is found on site, it's fair, (but I can negotiate).
* The other 25% must be divided equally among the other participants.
* Form this team and go get our prize.

About the proof of the treasure I have this photo of the place, tourists look at it in a macro way, so details go unnoticed. I love tourists...
 
Last edited:
What country are you located in? And what country is the treasure located in?
 
Looks like a Costa Rica treasure hunt to me! I'm in. Really anywhere in the islands lol.
 
What country are you located in? And what country is the treasure located in?

I'm in Brazil and I can't get out of here and you friend?
The treasure location is near the USA.
Did you see the photo, do you agree that there is something in this place? (I believe it was a pirates' nest, there must be a lot of eggs there).
 
I'm from the USA. What makes you think there is treasure there? Have you laid eyes on the treasure already?
 
Have you been to this place in person?

No friend.
I'm too far from the place to get there only by plane or ship.
And without a plan to negotiate with the local government and rescue the treasure, it would be foolish to move.

I'm 99% sure there's something in this place, because to see what we're seeing in the photo, it has to be at the right angle and at the right time, otherwise it's not easy to see.
 
No friend.
I'm too far from the place to get there only by plane or ship.
And without a plan to negotiate with the local government and rescue the treasure, it would be foolish to move.

I'm 99% sure there's something in this place, because to see what we're seeing in the photo, it has to be at the right angle and at the right time, otherwise it's not easy to see.

But you didn't even take that picture yourself and it's too blurry to make out anything of significance, so i'm curious why you think there's something there when you've never been there to even examine it up close?
 
No friend.
I'm too far from the place to get there only by plane or ship.
And without a plan to negotiate with the local government and rescue the treasure, it would be foolish to move.

I'm 99% sure there's something in this place, because to see what we're seeing in the photo, it has to be at the right angle and at the right time, otherwise it's not easy to see.

I believe that it would have to be a company formed and negotiate with the government, to seek treasures throughout the island, and not just in this place.
Because if it was a pirates' nest, surely there must be many other places with a lot of gold waiting for us.
 
But you didn't even take that picture yourself and it's too blurry to make out anything of significance, so i'm curious why you think there's something there when you've never been there to even examine it up close?

Alright friend.
You're absolutely right, I'm sorry to have bothered you.


Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sede Nomini Tuo da Gloriam.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom