What's new

Greatest Action Hero Ever Turns 50

tinpan

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
4,681
Reaction score
1,593
Golden Thread
1
Location
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI All Skippy The Bush Kangaroo turns 50 years old. Happy Birthday Skip tinpan
 
I never heard of him
 
Happy birthday skippy ol boy!
 
Dint know who he is but has a book called skippys adventures in Bush Town. So I am pretty sure Im a bush kangaroo
 
I heard he had a stunt double.
 
Blimey, I remember watching Skippy on TV.
 
I'm wishing that I had a TimTam right about now...
 
The SECOND greatest Action Hero turns 50?, I say second because I'll be 65. Got to love the Aussies, they had Skippy, we had Rin Tin Tin.
 
Last edited:
Remember finding and watching Skippy when we had a 9' satellite dish that could bring in shows from around the world. I always thought that between Skippy, Lassie and Flipper, those 3 saved the world.
 
Happy B-day Skippy.:cup:
 
I always found Skippy to be a cheapskate.....I swear he had short arms and deep pockets and would never pay for anything! :tongue3:

I remember when I first started buying stuff off of eBay (15 years ago maybe??), one of the first things I ordered was Tim Tams from Australia! Mmmmmmmm

We now can get them at our local shops around holiday times.......which is probably good for my waistline that they are only available then. :laughing7:
 
Thx Terry! Now I've got that tune in my head and it won't stop!!....MAKE IT STOP....!!!! Now I guess I'll have to turn up some 80's tunes to drown it out....lol...Ddf
 
Clancy was the hottie....I think it was all about Clancy, Skippy was a friend and a roo ...but nothing compared to that hot chick in the caravan....
I expect sunny ended up on crack at mardi gras....Jerry was pretty cool

Chub
 
I heard he had a stunt double.

yes he had a set of fake hands/ arms that could do a myriad of things, fly a chopper, extinguish bush fire, open a beer, even scratch his own crack attack (and kill) a goanna...where was Sunnys mother? I just remember all the episodes had unimaginative and crappy titles....

chub
 
Remember finding and watching Skippy when we had a 9' satellite dish that could bring in shows from around the world. I always thought that between Skippy, Lassie and Flipper, those 3 saved the world.
They did! They're all gone now and the world is going to hell in a hand basket!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom