coinhunter inc.
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 16, 2015
- Messages
- 29
- Reaction score
- 68
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Upstate NY
- Detector(s) used
- Etrac, Garrett Pro, Garrett 2500
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
OK GUYS................I took today off and hunted at a friend who owned 200 acres who told me about some "ruins" in his woods, I went out, about 1 minute into the hunt, buff nick, then, coin after coin after coin after coin after coin, one after another of all sorts of different years, nothing after 1969, all pre-1969 different countries, different years, Indians, buffs, v's, flying eagles, barbers, large cents from Canada, New Zealand, some I don't know yet..........in all 394, yes 394 coins came out of the ground and in decent shape but tons of glass caused me to stop today, going back, If you want I will ad many more pics, but here are a few, I need help with the 1865 coin..............I am so totally psyched..............................so now I have to edit because of some people who called me a liar, I thought it was pretty evident that this was a coin collection that I found, I th ink I broke the bottles when I was digging these up, out of the entire group only several of these coins were off by themselves, I realize that these coins are in great shape and am not claiming I pulled 400 individual coins from the ground, I thought it would be evident but I guess you have to clarify every fact so you are not called a liar.
Attachments
-
IMG_0293.webp204.6 KB · Views: 449 -
IMG_0295 (2).webp240.8 KB · Views: 445 -
IMG_0295.webp228.6 KB · Views: 441 -
IMG_0290.webp229 KB · Views: 417 -
IMG_0289.webp273.1 KB · Views: 436 -
IMG_0297.webp326.5 KB · Views: 418 -
IMG_0298.webp259 KB · Views: 413 -
IMG_0299.webp228.7 KB · Views: 392 -
IMG_0300.webp331.6 KB · Views: 443 -
IMG_0301.webp309.3 KB · Views: 450 -
IMG_0302.webp328.5 KB · Views: 412 -
IMG_0303.webp304.4 KB · Views: 390
Last edited:
Upvote
44

Thats a great way to start the hobby out, been detecting 30+ years here and haven't had the good fortune to find any kind of a
cache yet ! 







