What's new

Greatest treasure this year so far!

kayden

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2011
Messages
1,339
Reaction score
225
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Labs had puppies....7 black & 5 Choc......6 boys & 6 girls!It was a long night trust me!Started at about 1:30am & ended at about 5:30 am

 
How cute is that - Congratulations!
 
Ha ha thats awesome they are cute was there a runt
 
kayden,That's a mess of dogs there dude,is momma registered?If so,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.I love labs,and there ain't nothin Sweeter than Puppy Breath! God Bless Chris
 
Are they all spoken for?.....Love Labs
 
kayden,That's a mess of dogs there dude,is momma registered?If so,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.I love labs,and there ain't nothin Sweeter than Puppy Breath! God Bless Chris
Yep Kayden (the male) & Emma (The female) are both registered & both are our family pets
 
I want one.
Its not that far to central Pa........We may do a little ghost town (coalmine row houses) detecting while you are here!
 
I think the runt is gone....My wife is down there with her sales shoes on right now!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom