What's new

Greetings from 1970! Membership renewed.

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
282
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a flat box from Brinks. In my area, all boxes are flat one-layer box. There was one silver smiling at me when I opened the box;
P6111478.webp
Look closely, It's another 1970D! This one is in AU condition. I guess my membership to the "1970D club" was just renewed.
P6111479.webp
The whole box only yielded 3 40%.
 
Upvote 0
Very cool. Congrats on your renewal haha
 
I think my membership is up for renewal as well- been awhile since I seen a '70. Congrats, Mark
 
When can I join the club????????????????
 
When can I join the club?

As soon as you give Pierce a bath haha. HH Mark

Nope never...That is the 47thelements Job. (she's not gonna see this is she?) :D
 
OmegaMan said:
Congrats. :thumbsup:
Was that the only silver?

No, two more 40%ers.

dandow20 said:
very witty / catchy title. Congrats on the 70!

Thank you! Glad you like it.

Piercesdad said:
When can I join the club?

As soon as you give Pierce a bath haha. HH Mark

Nope never...That is the 47thelements Job. (she's not gonna see this is she?) :D

LOL, you guys are killing me. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom