Greetings From Kennett Square PA!!

Dr Bob

Aug 31, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings Everyone!
I am a semiretired dentist who relocated from the Pocono Mountains of PA to Kennett Square PA. I have always been intrigued by the hobby of metal detecting and now with my new found freedom found time to pursue it. I purchased a Garrett AT Max and am having a great time with it. Kennett Square is located along the Brandywine Creek which has been the site of a few major Revolutionary battles. Unfortunately many of the battlefields are off limits to our hobby. I have however gained permission from a few farmers to search their fields. So far I have learned that
the Red Coats must have enjoyed Budweiser Beer since this is about all I have encovered!! LOL At any rate it’s a pleasure to be here and look forward to meeting many of you.

Dr Bob Starner
[email protected]
570-252-9280

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Bob from another resident of the great state of PA! Take a look at Forum:Pennsylvania for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to the great state of PA.

I Bob, I'm also in Chester County. Lots of good stuff to be found around here. Good luck.

Welcome to T-Net from Michigan! Keep digging those targets and you will be rewarded!

welcome! my grandmother lives in kennet square. You have some very very old history there including a stretch of route 1, one of the oldest roads in the us. Super jealous of you and your location.

Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan!
:occasion14:
:headbang:

Welcome! My sister-n-law used to live on Sills Mill rd. Beautiful and historic area!:occasion14:

Welcome from Conshohocken pa

Welcome aboard Bob! Here in Northern Virginia it's the Yankees who drink the Bud!

Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi

Hello Dr. Bob,

Welcome to the forum! Take your time and learn the machine and most important; enjoy the hobby. Good Luck and Happy Hunting! :occasion14:

Regards,

Doc

Also sent a FR hope you accept I like to share my finds and experiance. Tommy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back