Greetings From the Grand Strand of SC

Magicmanmb

Tenderfoot
Apr 30, 2018
Myrtle Beach, SC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ve been out of detecting for 20 years. Now that happily getting a divorce, my Son is thinking of
getting into it also. Ex forbid it as a waste of time I could be working an 18 hour day while she worked on her tan. I had a basic waterproof Tesoro and prior to that a Vietnam vintage mine sweeper. The sweeper was a freebie and actually useful as the Air Base was open.
To those hunting in the woods near International Drive, Hiway 9 & 90 & near the State Park area use CAUTION. Unexploded ordance is still being found a Parrot round from the civil war a few months ago and a 500lb unexploded bomb from WWII in Carolina Forest both were detonated in place. This area has seen a huge housing boom (no pun meant). Tractors and a few farmers are still turning up lots of stuff. Near MB State Park I started in the early 1970’s and found a ton of .50 caliber bullets and casings. The year before I got married right after Hugo Everything from pool furniture to a rolex that I sold for the gold value. Now that I’ve been forced to retire due to health planning on taveling some after selling the house. Going to FL and West.

Welcome to the forum Magic! Wow sounds like the Lakers are playing. Best of luck!

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: South Carolina for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome back. My grandparents had a house at NMB for many years.

Best of luck to you!

Welcome to the forum! from west central Indiana.
Best of luck
HH
From........ Indiana Bones. ;-)

Welcome to the forum...GL & HH

Welcome from Mississippi.

Welcome from Corsicana, Texas! My first duty station after basic was at Shaw AFB near Sumter. One year later my brother got assigned to Myrtle Beach AFB. Nice state out there!

You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters -- welcome to our community!

:hello: Hello and welcome from Southeast Louisiana... "D" Louisiana Flag Emoji.jpg 3rd national emoji.png Bonnie Blue Emoji.png

Welcome from Northern Virginia!

Welcome from Ann Arbor Tommy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back