What's new

Greyhound Button

Slim08

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2015
Messages
39
Reaction score
264
Golden Thread
0
Location
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Found this interesting Greyhound button at a local park today. Enjoy. image.webpimage.webp
 
Upvote 14
The criss cross tangs remind me of a "panel clip" that snaps into a hole.

I wonder if it's a decorative piece on a bus seat? or some feature inside the bus?
 
I have seen wires like that on lapel pins. I dug up two GAR buttons close to each other they had remnants of that wire and my research revealed that people wore them on their lapels.
 
That is off of the side of a decorative "chin" strap on a dress hat, same as military, police, and fire! Great find, Congrats. Sub 8-)
 
Thanks for the info
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom