What's new

grinder

noble

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2010
Messages
93
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
gloucester
Detector(s) used
tesoro and lazers
hi can anyone tell me what this grinder was used for it seems very old on it it says LANDERS.FRARY&CLARK.NEW BRITAIN CONN U.S.A any info appreciated DEREK
 
We had one something like that. I remember grinding dried corn and my Mom would make cornbread with the grindings.
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • 3879LF&CNo.14TableCoffeeMillAA.webp
    3879LF&CNo.14TableCoffeeMillAA.webp
    140.8 KB · Views: 897
Upvote 0
ok many thanks for the replys would it have any value as its a bit sorry looking
 
Upvote 0
Hi,

Man, that is tooooo cool.

I honestly don't know what its worth, but, I collect stuff like that (wall art), and, if you decide to sell it, I'll give you $20.00 for it - assuming it is not worth more, and you want to sell it.

Beth
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom