What's new

grinding stone or Jesus toast?

Sarahs

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 3, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Location
California Sierra Foothills
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
New to this and already addicted! There is incredible knowledge on this site!
Found this near some old bottle pieces dated 1915. Lots of random cobbles look like stuff. This looked a little more unique.
 

Attachments

  • handlerock2.webp
    handlerock2.webp
    321.1 KB · Views: 113
  • handlerock1.webp
    handlerock1.webp
    337.7 KB · Views: 112
It's unique, but I think it's just a natural formation.

That said, the very first thing that popped into my head was...
"Look, I had a lovely supper, and I all I said to my wife was that that piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah"

I wonder how many here will get the reference? :)
 
Upvote 0
"Making it worse? How can it be worse? Jehovah! Jehovah! Jehovah!"
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Stop! Stop, will you?! Stop that! Stop it! Now, look! No one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle! Do you understand?! Even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say 'Jehovah'.

And I'm not sure about your rock but now I want Jesus toast.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom